These are examples of the work I produced for collaborative project earlier this year. I also produced the design work and had the book printed.
Firefly Design Services can design anything from booklets (please see above), logos and web graphics to large event banners and promotional material (see below). I am able to give competitive prices on all of your print and design needs and always meet your deadlines, even when confronted with challenging circumstances.
The above images are taken from the LiftEx 2019 Exhibition and feature 7.5m long graphics I created this year, together with the rest of the stand design. I had these printed and built for Pfeifer Drako, manufacturers and installers of lift ropes for some of the tallest and most iconic buildings in the world. This stand showcased some of the London landmarks that feature Pfeifer Drako ropes.
Above images ©Pfeifer-Drako
Below is a small example of my published design work. Please also see our Illustration Portfolio for an idea of the illustration media we use.
1. Logo designs from some recent companies. All logos are supplied in various formats including reversed (white graphics for use on a dark background as below. They are supplied in sizes for web use to vinyl-ready artwork for company vehicles.
I also supply brief brand guidelines as pack of the logo design package to help you use the files:
2. Corporate Stationery Design and Print – Folded business cards (below). Why not use these as a promotional tool – or a mini-flyer – to make you stand out from the crowd and generate interest in your product or service:
3. Leaflets – I can source images, proofread copy and turn around your leaflets in a matter of days. This is the latest one I’ve done for an SME; the time taken for creation to delivery was just 3 days, including the weekend!
5. Publication and booklet design – everything from an 8-page booklet to 600-page+ journals:
6. Front cover design and illustration – for B2B businesses:
7. Event banners – 800mm x 2 metres tall. Banners are created from either customer supplied artwork, or completely bespoke:
I hope this gives you a rough idea about our design services but please remember, if it can be printed, I’ll get it done! So if there is anything you would like printing but are not sure if it’s possible, please contact me today and I’ll be glad to help:
Phone: Carl Waine on 07870 566890 or